Monday, January 8, 2018

Make My Monday #62...

Hi! A very happy new year to all!

I am here today with a brand new Make My Monday challenge. The theme is Blue and White. I love this theme since blue and white is one of my favorite combos. I also feel it is one of the combos that work well for both feminine and masculine cards. So here is my take on it.




I was very inspired by this beautiful card by Agnisezka who blogs at Just Made From Paper. I started with panel of white textured paper. This is the Fleece White paper by Itsy Bitsy. I stamped random images from the Folk Sentiments set by Docrafts with Bahama Blue ink by Memento. I mounted the panel on a blue card base. I heat embossed one of the sentiments on a die cut circle of the same blue. I die cut a larger circle out of the white paper, adhered it to the card and then popped up the sentiment with foam tape. To finish I added thin trips of the blue card stock. Here is a closer look at the card.




This was a quick and easy card that came together very quickly. I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful. Don't forget to check out the cards by my very talented team mates at the Make My Challenge blog.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


AAA Cards CAS Game #106 - Quote:

I have used a new stamp set and also a new technique.



Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New:

I have used a new stamp set and also a new technique.

Just Us Girls - Word Week #422:




Paru's Card Making Challenges - January 2018

New stamp and new to me technique.


Stamping Sensations - January: Cold & Frosty Colours:
I have used white and blue.

Love,
Nandini

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great idea to stamp all the sentiments on the background. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning background technique, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that vibrant blue really pops against the white, great card. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stamped background - Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card and great design for our 'Cold and Frosty Colours' theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card will let the recipient know how much they mean to you, great stamping and array of sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sentiment stamped background is absolutely lovely, especially in the crisp blue/white combination! So thrilled you shared your creativity in the Just Us Girls gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely and unusual design, and the frosty colours are perfect for our challenge! Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really lovely card. The vintage style labels work so well how you have used them.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card. I love your stamped and textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nandini, what a wonderful monochrome card and lovely CASEing of Agnisezka's card. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful stamps!!! Love the blue and white! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete