Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Make My Monday Challenge #50...

Hi! The latest Make My Monday challenge is up and the theme this time is Travel/Vacation. It is a wonderful theme which can be interpreted in so many different ways! Here is my inspiration


I made a card with only die cutting after a very long time. I started with the MFT Die-namics Sailboat die. I used a paper pack by Papericious to cut the sails. Rest of the paper I used is from my scrap box. Here is a closer look at the sailboat.


I used a top folding navy blue card base. I die cut a window in a piece of gray cardstock. I also cut the bottom with the Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges.

The sentiment was cut using the Sizzix Bubble Alphas set. Here is a closer look at the sentiment.


Hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do visit the Make My Monday challenge blog for more amazing inspiration from my teamies.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

MFT Color Challenge #72


HLS July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge:


Cut It Up Challenge 125 - Patriotic Red, White & Blue:

Cardz For Boyz #173 - Besides The Sea:

Love,
Nandini

8 comments:

  1. What a fun, bright card. I love the different papers you've used. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and design. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. teamiw, your card is so delightful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a great use of patterned paper! Thanks for joining us for our Patriotic challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute, fun card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Nandini..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, lovely use of dies!!!
    Thanks for playing with us @ Happy Little Stampers "Anyhting Goes with Dies " Challenge. All the best.
    Hugs
    DT Seemaa
    https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete