Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Addicted To Stamps And More #241...

Hi! Another week is gone by and I am back with my inspiration for a new challenge at the Addicted To Stamps And More blog. This week the theme is 


This is one of my favorite themes since I can create anything that my heart desires! So I made a shaker card after a long time.


I started with a panel of white card stock and stamped the blooms from The Big, The Bold and Extras by Winnie and Walter with a variety of inks. I diecut a window in the panel, added some sequins from my stash and then popped up the frame on a pink card base. The sentiment is also from the same set and heat embossed with white EP. I added a small green button tied with a pink bow as the finishing touch.

I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. Please do link your entries in our gallery and don't forget to visit the ATSM blog for more awesome inspiration from my teamies.

Love,
Nandini

5 comments:

  1. Those roses are so pretty Nandini. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty your roses shaker is, Nandini! Perfect for a birthday, Mother's Day, or "just because".
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shaker inside dear Nadini
    and love the flower stamp around it
    sweet beautiful bday card I love this
    hugs from teamie
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while since I've done a shaker too, Nandini, and yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty shaker card Nandini, and I love how you overlapped the sentiment banners with the button and floss - a gorgeous finishing touch!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete