Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More #231...

Hi! The new challenge #231 is up at the Addicted to Stamps and More and this is the week for


Which means you can go wild and create anything that your heart desires!

I decided to go way out of the box and create something that has been on my mind for a long, long time. 


My brand new visiting cards, with a special artistic touch! A huge thanks to my husband who designed and printed the cards for me. And an equally large thanks to my Stampaholic which enabled me to stamp 100 cards in well under two hours. I used the Altenew Painted Flowers stamp set and a mix of Altenew and Memento dew drop ink pads for the stamping.

Here is a closer look at one of the cards.


I hope you are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do visit the challenge blog to link up your creations and also check out the fabulous inspiration by my fellow DT.

Love,
Nandini

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea Nandini and you executed them so beautifully!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp set, so versatile and you've made a fab set of cards in all the different colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super awesome idea, Nandini! They look stunning. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Nandini
    I cant imagine if it is 100 pcs
    you need longgg time to coloring them
    so so adorable your name card May I order 100 pcs from you (LOL)
    I really love the alphabet on your name card too and the flowers is the right Choice
    wanna make my one too
    See you on my DT card teamie
    biig hugs
    Monika ATSM Teammate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika. You can order cards from me any time dear!

      Delete
  5. Ingenious and innovative, Nandini! Love you beautiful 'business' cards! WOW!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nandini, what a great use of these stamps! Your beautiful stamping makes so elegant business cards. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete