Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #217...

Hi! The latest challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More is



Our wonderful sponsors are 


QKR Stampede and Eureka Stamps was purchased by Stamp On It in 2013 from the state of Colorado and moved to its new home in Michigan! We(Stamp On It) had its humble beginnings over 25 years ago and is now a mobile(on-the-road) family owned and operated business. We travel coast to coast and attend as a vendor over 25 retail stamping and scrapping shows each year. 

Prize: 3 digital images 



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor of Addicted to Stamps and More. 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. 

Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion. 

Prize: 3 digital images (does not include designer papers)


I created two masculine cards for this challenge.


I started with a piece of white card stock on which I stamped a plaid pattern using Hero Arts and Memento inks and the Plaid Background Builder set by My Favorite things. Once my plaid panel was ready, I die cut it using the X cut stitched rectangle dies along with some red and black handmade papers. I used the Hip Hip stamp set by Kaisercraft to stamp two sentiment blocks with Versamark and heat embossed it with black & silver EPs. I simply layered the die cut panels and my cards were ready. I added some tiny black die cuts as embellishments as the final touch.

Here is the close up of the first card:


I used the tiny stars cut with the Confetti die by Mama Elephant to accent the card. The plaid panel is popped up with foam tape.


I used the hearts cut with the Confetti die by Mama Elephant. I popped up the sentiment panel and the plaid frame with foam tape this time.

I hope you like these simple cards. Please do visit the ATSM blog for more fabulous inspiration and don't forget to link up your creations to our gallery.

Love,
Nandini

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Amazing masculine cards Nandini! Love the red and black! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such handsome, striking cards, Nandini1 The red/black is marvelous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make want to have that X cut stitched rectangle dies
    it looks so adorable on your card Nandini
    your Plaid Paper looks proffesional wooow
    tell me please which stamp did you used? I have stripes stamp from PTI and one set from The Alley Way Stamp..
    I love your card and Plaid made by you teamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika. I used the MFT Plaid Builder set. I actually stamped one panel and then made two cards. You should give the Gina Marie dies a try. They cut like butter and are much cheaper than any others.

      Delete
  4. Awesome cards Nandini and your plaid designs are wonderful!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete