Monday, June 30, 2014

Stamping and misting 2...

Hi! The current challenge at Beyond Grey Challenges is Stamping on Fabric and Misting. I have already posted my entry in the layout category.

My second entry is in the cards only category.


I started with a piece of plain cotton fabric which I painted with acrylic colours in red, orange and yellow. Then I used a circle mask in a corner and sprayed the inside with metallic gold paint using an old tooth brush. Once the paint was dry I stamped using black Versamark ink and my favourite Micia stamp set. The birds are made using Faber Castell all surface marker.

Here is a closer look at the card.


The sentiment is from Bo Bunny.

I mounted it on cream card stock and added detailing with gold glitter pens.


I deliberately kept it simple since I wanted the focus on stamping and misting. 

Entering this in the BGC #53 - Stampin & Misting.

Love,
Nan

7 comments:

  1. Its Wonderful ,looks like a mini canvas painting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create such magic with minimal supplies Nandini ..Your card is just amazing ..I love the beautiful scene you have created on cloth using paints and stamps ..The end effect is Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so amazing nandini !!!
    Love love love the creation ! You really did a good job with the scene :)
    its simple but its splendid !
    Good to have u play with us at BGC june challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing effects of stamping, Nandini! Love the image you've created on your card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete